As a result, TPP must never be allowed to unravel...and TTP won't unravel...if it:
- regards every citizen as equal one with the other: thus does not adopt the "is TPP country now" mindset and starts spiting citizens who merely exercised their constitutional right to join a political party of their choice;
- commits itself to social justice, by swiftly, steadfastly moving to ensure equitable distribution of the national pie: for that is why the electorate conspired to spoil the profligate PNM's party;
- refuses to allow the successes (or failures) of its individual parts to fool it into thinking that, as a result, the whole of it benefits (or becomes blemished): for those who wish to remain in the backroom, wheeling and dealing, have the wherewithal and a history of manipulating the masses into believing that the struggle to make a Trinidad and Tobago where every creed and race find an equal place has been accomplished (or denied) just because of one individual's/group's success (or failure);
- defines, in easily-grasped language, what precisely "People's Partnership" means: else someone else may steal its thunder;
- does not rock back and relax, thinking the battle is over: for many individuals on the outside of TPP (and a few within) are very set on advancing their personal agendas, which can only be accomplished by destroying what May 24th last built;
- engages in ongoing debate aimed at more closely cementing the ties between its disparate parts: for such debates to bear tangible and meaningful fruit, they must deal with the real issues that could make things become unstuck, even the most unpleasant ones.