Max! Yuh cyar be wrong and strong! Okay? The central consideration in any step that you take in this matter or any other is your tri-focused solemn oath that requires you:
- to preserve and defend the constitution,
- to conscientiously and impartially discharge the functions of President and,
- to devote yourself to the service and well-being of the people of Trinidad and Tobago.
- you appointed someone whom the law clearly states cannot be appointed;
- in the context, "conscientiously" means "scrupulously" or "assiduously", neither of which may be used to describe the manner in which the appointees were chosen; and
- "devote" means "to give or apply one's time, attention, or self entirely to a particular activity, pursuit, cause, or person", which devotion you altogether abandoned by refusing to interrupt your overseas vacation trip after the mess hit the fan.
In any case, it's not permitted to you to put welfare of the country to the paramount, for all ah we know that you and your ilk believe that Trinidad and Tobago is PNM country, when it is not!!